Perfect Pink Polka Dots

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Proverbs 14:23

I don't know why I haven't blogged up a storm lately. My riding partner has been extremely busy, working as hard as she can. I'm very proud of my Mom. She seems so much happier now that she has an opportunity to increase her income.

It's sad to me when people are the upset. Some people would rather sit at home with the give me hand. How about extending that hand to give to someone else? Every since I've made sure to pay my debts on time, God has opened doors so that I can pretty much get whatever I want. (Still working on the Porsche and Chanel bag)

Try God. Take advantage of the opportunities He has given you to earn income and provide. Seek out those opportunities. Make sure to give Him His percentage. I just started back tithing this month and I feel better already. Remember hard work brings profit but mere talk leads to poverty. Oh, and if you're not giving your tenth and able to provide for your house you're not working hard enough. Think bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment