Perfect Pink Polka Dots

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sleep Tight

One of my favorite friends called me this morning. She wanted my blog address. I figured since she was searching, I should begin writing. I made a conscious decision this weekend to be a woman of action. Everything in my life that isn't like I want it to be will be undergoing some changes.

To the dismay of my children, one of those things is the fact that they sleep with me. I get zero alone time, even in my sleep. This often leads to increased frustration. Everyone needs alone time, right? Therefore, I served them with eviction notices last night. Of course Miss Feisty Ania put up a fight but she managed to sleep alone. To my surprise Winnie Poo stayed in her crib from 10 pm until 230 am. I believe this is a sign of good things to come. I hope so anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment