Perfect Pink Polka Dots

Sunday, February 5, 2012

More Than Monday

I swear this stuff just comes to me and I immediately feel the need to share. Actually, it didn't JUST come to me. I spent a limited of time last night having a large conversation with an important person. We discussed regrets and woulda coulda shouldas. The sadness of the conversation reminded me to make every moment count.

Tonight at work I thought about how all the people who work "normal" shifts are probably dreading the sound of the alarm clock this morning. Well, don't. Thank God you're here amongst the living and the free. In appreciation don't only do enough to get by. Excel. Do MORE THAN you must this Monday. Afterwards, sit back and enjoy the return. Not only will the rewards come, but you will find joy in your accomplishments. Recognition and promotion will come. This Monday, do MORE THAN enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment