Perfect Pink Polka Dots

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Did Everybody Kiss Dating Goodbye?

Remember a couple of years ago there was a Christian book marketed entitled "I Kissed Dating Goodbye"? I didn't read the book but I think it was almost in favor of arranged marriages. I'm exaggerating but you get the drift. I'm sure that's not the reason people date less. I mean we have to give clubs some credit. The other part I attribute to a lack of thoughtfulness and creativity.

Lately I've been trying to remember my last actual date. It's been forever not counting group dates. Do people date anymore or is dating a lost art? I feel like when couples or perspective couples get back to dating communication and clean fun will increase. Then maybe, relationships will have staying power. If not, a girl can dream, can't she?

I've used the picture below before. But they're my second favorite example of love. Married over 35 years and still dating. That says a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment