Perfect Pink Polka Dots

Friday, January 6, 2012

Why You Mad Tho?

I feel guilty even writing this but I'm going to do it anyway. I like most everyone else enjoy my reality tv fix but I must say I'm beginning to feel slightly uncomfortable with all the cattiness. Throwing glasses and assaulting people with trite comments is the new "Hello, how are you?".

So yea I'm taking about the Mob Wives and Love and Hip Hop girl fights. It's a sad day when grown women have to talk with their hands rather than communicating with words. At the end of the day what are we teaching our children?

Personally I feel like anyone who angers me that much doesn't deserve a spot in my life. These ladies need to adopt that policy. At the same time I feel they should say "Hey, what's really bothering me that made me allow you to push me to the edge?" Big ups to Kimbella for actually doing that this week. Ladies, where is the love for yourself and others?

No comments:

Post a Comment