Perfect Pink Polka Dots

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

And Then There Were Three

What better than the birth of a beautiful baby girl to prompt a return to the world of blogging?  I'm already Queen to a Princess.  Now I have two.  There are so many exciting things going on in my life and the best is yet to come.  I've changed so many things and many things have changed themselves.  Either way I'm embracing this fabulous life of my mine.  This whirlwhind must be documented.  The revolution must be televised.  Today's topic: WINTER ROSE

I named my new baby girl Winter Rose for several reasons.  One of which is because she was born around the time of my favorite season, Winter.  Also because of a book I revisited and her Dad read during my pregnancy.  The Coldest Winter Ever.  If you've ever read this book you know it's the tale of semi street savvy girl named Winter who endures hardship after she loses her Dad to prison.  This won't be my Winter's story but I can imagine that she's going to be just as tough plus the name is just beautiful! 

Rose was my great aunt.  She was dainty and very matter of fact and cared enough to share one of the greatest moments of my life, my college graduation.  My Paw Paw says he's going to call our new addition Rosie.  I think that's so sweet!  Everyone loves her name and our sweet baby girl.  Especially her sister.  I'm blessed beyond measure and I plan to tell you all about my blessings as the blog goes on.

1 comment:

  1. Hey sis. Just stopped by to check out your blog. I read them all but I really liked this one and the story it tells. Most people have some type of meaning behind their name, but this one was deep. There were many stories that intertwined together to inspire a beautiful and unique name for what I'm sure will be a beautiful and unique little lady.

    ReplyDelete