Perfect Pink Polka Dots

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Love What You Do Do What You Love

I ordered a pair of earrings a couple of weeks ago when I received them in the mail last week they were attached to a card that read "Love What You Do Do What You Love".  I thought how wonderful and what an inspiring message.  In our day to day lives how many of us can actually say we are doing something that we love?  If you can't say that, what are you doing so that one day you can say that?  I'm definitely not saying quit your job today, especially if you don't have a plan. 

What I am saying is don't get caught in the hamster's wheel.  Don't end up years from now saying woulda, coulda, shoulda.  Spotlight on two of my inspirations.  When change came they thought of a way to make dollars doing something that interests them and that they're good at doing.  Watch out for HardDenim record label coming soon!  In the meantime read the stories and posters below and be inspired!





No comments:

Post a Comment