Perfect Pink Polka Dots

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Give and it Shall Be Given to You


After Nia grew out of her first set of clothing I had a yard sale. I just knew I was going to receive an increase. The money that I made, though helpful, was not worth the prep and service time. I decided at that point no more yard sales. From then on I would give the clothes to someone who needed them.

This morning I received a call. It was from one of the clothing recipients. She said those clothes always came through on time and she wanted to return the favor. She offered to buy some of Winter's milk every month.

I feel that my seed planting finally reaped a harvest. Today so many people are looking to harvest yet they haven't planted any seeds. Instead of asking "What have you done for me lately?" take the time out of your schedule to lend a helping hand. Don't do it expecting a return but know that at some point the return is coming. 'Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment