Perfect Pink Polka Dots

Friday, December 9, 2011

Love Does Not Equal Together

Two and a half years ago I met the most amazing man. Rough exterior, kind and gentle interior. Did I mention total eye candy? I always tell him he had me at hello. What was initially supposed to be me having fun turned into the ultimate love. We laughed, joked and cried. He spoiled me. When I could, I spoiled him back. He professed his love for me under the moon on South Beach and flew me to Vegas for my 29th bday. He even gave me a ring. Unfortunately, I would find out later that we just cannot be. I'm walking away with the best gift ever and I can't imagine I'll ever be able to say I don't love him but love does not equal together.... AND I'M OKAY WITH THAT

3 comments:

  1. Feeling the blog lady!! I'll see you three sometime this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "love does not equal together" - that's deep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting ladies. Shontae, we're at Bobby's this weekend. A sister got tired. :)

    ReplyDelete